Homeowners insurance policies include coverage for wind, hail, water damage, theft, and personal liability.
Small or just getting started business we can get you business insurance at the best price possible.
We’re here to help you with Arizona Home Insurance
All American Western Insurance will help you to find an Arizona home insurance policy that fits your personalized needs. We specialize in making it easy to select the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.
- Your homeowners insurance coverage often determines how much you pay.
- Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $1,000 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $1,000 of the covered loss.
- Set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
- Fine Arts, Collectibles, Jewelry, and scheduled items typically cost extra to insure.
ABOUT ARIZONA HOME INSURANCE
Insuring your home with the right coverage is important in case you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. Homeowners insurance can also provide liability coverage in case someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you. Arizona Home Insurance policies differ by what losses are covered, the coverage you select, and what type of residence you own.
Bundle Arizona Home Insurance & Auto Insurance
If you package your Arizona Home Insurance and Arizona Auto Insurance, you can typically save 15% – 25%.
- Coverage A (Dwelling Coverage) – Dwelling Coverage typically pays to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event such as a fire, tornado or storm.
- Personal Liability Protection- Personal Liability Coverage can apply if someone is injured on your property or their property is damaged and you are to blame. It is important to consider the assets you own and how much money you make when you select your personal liability protection. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage– Can provide medical expense coverage for guests if they are injured on your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
- Additional Living Expenses– If you are unable to reside in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy can pay additional living expenses while the damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
- Protection for Your Belongings– Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage– If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.